Friday, July 19, 2013

Before stats and pics

So here they are, the dreaded before pics! I didn't really think too much about lighting and stuff. I just took them last night with our tablet before I went to bed.

When I first saw them I thought "Oh but you won't be able to see my arms very well because of the way I'm holding the camera." On second thought you can see my right arm in all its glory with bingo wing! So it works out quite well anyway.




Is it strange that I still think I don't look too bad? I mean I'm clearly overweight, but my shape is still nice. Sometimes I believe I have inverse body dismorphia, i.e. I don't grasp the full reality of my overweightness, even when looking in the mirror or at pictures.

Well I guess that's a good thing anyway. I don't want to hate my body ever. It has done some amazing things, and I still need it to get around for a few more years.

Hmmm I'm getting off track here. Oh right, the stats! As I've mentioned in a previous post, our scale is broken right now so I don't have an exact idea of my current weight. The last time I weighed myself was a few weeks ago at my mother's house and the scale said 76.5kg (168.6lbs). I don't think I've lost so much since then so I'll take that as my starting weight.

So here come the stats!
Height 165cm (5'5")
Starting weight 76.5kg (168.6lbs)
Starting BMI 28.1
Current weight 76.5kg (168.6lbs)
Current BMI 28.1
Lost weight 0kg (0lbs)
Goal weight 64kg (141lbs)
Goal BMI 23.5

I'll try to update these once a week. Possibly less, but we'll see how it goes. I don't want to stress out too much over numbers.

 I also got myself a ticker. Cool huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment