Monday, September 30, 2013

Soooo busy

Crazy busy lately. But even so, I've managed to lose some additional weight! I'm at 73.5kg right now. I love seeing the weight moving down. This has also marked a milestone: I'm officially at my pre-pregnancy weight (of my son's pregnancy). Back in January I bought some pants that are getting seriously loose right now. I should not be wearing them anymore but they're so comfy... I don't feel like buying anything new right now either, since I want to lose some more first.

Let's deal with those first world problems later. For now, I'll just update my stats and move right along.

Oh and on a family related note: ZwitsalBaby is responding well to the antibiotics and his lungs are almost completely better! I didn't think it was possible, but he is crawling around even faster now, getting into loads of trouble already. He is also pulling himself up and started cruising around. I guess I will need to have a good physical condition if I want to be able to keep chasing him around! Now there's some motivation.

So here come the stats!

Height 165cm (5'5")
Starting weight 76.5kg (168.3lbs)
Starting BMI 28.1
Current weight 73.5kg (161.7lbs)
Current BMI 27.0
Lost weight 3kg (6.6lbs)
Goal weight 64kg (141lbs)
Goal BMI 23.5



No comments:

Post a Comment