Monday, April 14, 2014

Post weekend update

The weekend has gone by and I admit I am kinda proud of myself. I wasn't as diligent as I was during the week, but I made good choices and managed to stay within my maximum intake (Saturday 1510, Sunday 1580). I am so happy about it, because I want to allow myself to still enjoy some things, which I certainly did. But no more weekend bingeing that used to make me feel sad and bloated.

Weight wise it's also been going well. 5 days in and a 0.7kg loss. I am weighing myself daily now, thanks to the scale I got for Christmas. This is mostly for logging purposes, because I'm really interested to make some graphs in a few weeks to see how my weight reacts to certain amounts of calories and exercise. I'm not going to post new stats more often than weekly though.

My mood has not been too bad. On Friday I did have a hard time at work. I was really hungry during the morning and then 1.5 hours after lunch I had a total sugar crash. Not fun. Today I took some extra snacks (fruit) with me to avoid that. Let's see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment