Friday, April 25, 2014

Progress Pics Update - Finally

Since starting this blog... uhmmm... 9 months ago I finally have some progress pictures to share. At this moment I lost a little over 10lbs so I figure that's a good reason to look at the progress, if any.

Yes you read that right, another loss today. We are at 71.8kg at the moment. *Waits for applause.* This puts me firmly under the pre-pregnancy weight from ZwitsalBaby. 5.8kg to go until I'm at the weight I was before MiniMe and then another 2kg to goal weight. Somewhere in my mind it starts dawning that I might actually be able to do this thing. The scales going down is certainly quite the motivation.

Enough with the blabbering, on with the pics and stats. I blacked out the camera flash from the before pic because it bugged me. At first I thought "Meh... not that much progress." But looking more closely, I think I can see some shrinkage going on. 4.7kg is not an earth shattering large loss either; I have to keep my eyes on the goal. I'm at one third of my lost goal now, so still some way to go.


Height 165cm (5'5")
Starting weight 76.5kg (168.7lbs)
Starting BMI 28.1
Current weight 71.8kg (158.3lbs)
Current BMI 26.4
Lost weight 4.7kg (10.4lbs)
Goal weight 64kg (141lbs)
Goal BMI 23.5




No comments:

Post a Comment