Friday, April 18, 2014

Spirits are back up again!!

First an update on yesterday: I continued feeling like crap for most of the day. I took something for my headache that gave me some relief, but the fatigue and the sore muscles stayed.

I did make sure to eat more calories, unfortunately I was too exhausted to really prepare something healthy in the evening so I just ate some of the kids' cereal. It was yummy though. Then I had to decide whether or not to go to play badminton. I seriously did NOT feel like it. Hell, even mounting two flights of stairs to put on my workout gear had me catching my breath. But I went anyway, because I was sure I would regret it if I didn't. It was harder than usual, but I played my usual 1.5hours and it was fun. I certainly felt a lot better afterwards. Back home I drank 600ml of water and had 20g of "student mix" (a mix of raisins and nuts) for a total of 90kcals. Yeah!


This morning I woke up quite refreshed. I did my morning pee and did a massive number two, which was SUCH a relief! I had been kinda constipated in the past week, and it seemed like a few days worth of shit finally came out. I think that might have contributed to yesterday's "shitty" feeling as well. I hopped on the scale and KABLAM: 72.9. Another half kilo gone. I shrugged. I can't keep worrying about this fast weight loss anymore. I'm feeling really good today and I'm certainly eating enough calories. It was probably shit weight, literally.

I guess it's time for a stats update then, is it not?

Height 165cm (5'5")
Starting weight 76.5kg (168.6lbs)
Starting BMI 28.1
Current weight 72.9kg (160.7lbs)
Current BMI 26.8
Lost weight 3.6kg (7.94lbs)
Goal weight 64kg (141lbs)
Goal BMI 23.5





So that puts me nicely under the weight I was before I had my son. Woot! Also my BMI has gone down from 28.1 to 26.8. I think that's fucking fabulous. Still overweight, but definitely on the way down. Woo to the hoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment