Thursday, May 15, 2014

Bye to the Seventies

69.7kg this morning yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! Byebye seventies, I will NOT be missing you! Weren't the sixties the decade of peace and love? That sounds kinda good right now.

I had a GREAT day yesterday. Beautifully within my calorie count and I managed to squeeze in some exercise in during lunch. Usually on Wednesdays I do an evening run, but Engineer Daddy had a dinner with friends, so I anticipated and went running during my break (6K, 560 calories burned ;-)). In the evening I had a small portion of spaghetti leftovers, which was yummy.

Now I have to be super focused though so I don't go back up too quickly. I am feeling pumped today and my motivation is right where it needs to be.

In other news, I'm still watching YouTube videos about weight loss in the little spare time that I have. Right now I am going through the seasons of the Biggest Loser. It's so much fun! I have my doubts that it's completely healthy to lose that much weight so fast, but it's still fun TV to watch. Inspirational too.

No comments:

Post a Comment