Thursday, May 8, 2014

Feeling Shitty

70.2kg this morning. Ugh this suuuuucks!!! I mean, I'm happy the scales are going down but I'm literally feeling like SHIT today. This morning I was able to drop a deuce but I can feel there's still something in there that needs to get out. WHY DOESN'T IT GET OUT??? I'm bloated and crampy. For a moment yesterday I felt like Aunt Flo was coming over, but false alarm, it's just the constipation.

Speaking of Aunt Flo, it would seriously surprise me if she came to visit, since I haven't seen her for 2 years and 4 months now. I breastfed ZwitsalBaby for 9 months and then got Mirena, and haven't had a period in all that time. I know it's still possible she'll make a comeback, but I think it's unlikely.

If I haven't done a huuuge dump by the end of the workday, I'm stopping by the pharmacy because this shit's getting ridicolous.

No comments:

Post a Comment