Friday, May 2, 2014

Fries Hangover

70.5kg today, same as yesterday. I'm very happy with that. Especially since yesterday evening we ate fries. FRIES!!! It was a small portion, without extra salt and with just a little bit of ketchup, but still FRIES. I think it evened out because I was very conscious during the rest of the day, plus I drank plenty of water because I was afraid of the bloating.

I'm feeling a bit tired and I've got a headache today. We took the kids to a playground yesterday so I think it might be from standing and running around in the sun all day. Or I figure fatty foods give me a headache nowadays, so it's like a fries hangover? I hope it gets better because I would like to go for a run during lunch break.

Otherwise I don't have too much to blog about today. Just the stats! Quite happy to see my BMI is now 25.9. It's not that much lower than last week, but I see that magical "overweight" barrier 25 slowly coming closer. I know it's only a number, but I will still be extremely relieved once I'm on the other side.

Height 165cm (5'5")
Starting weight 76.5kg (168.7lbs)
Starting BMI 28.1
Current weight 70.5kg (155.4lbs)
Current BMI 25.9
Lost weight 6kg (13.3lbs)
Goal weight 64kg (141lbs)
Goal BMI 23.5

No comments:

Post a Comment