Thursday, June 5, 2014

Run Eat Repeat

Weight at 69.2kg right now. Weight loss has been stalling, as you can tell. Honestly I haven't been as careful with my calories as the weeks before. I'm still tracking them, but I'm usually closer to 1500 than 1200 calories the past few days, hence the plateau. I'm OK with it. The plan is still to get to my goal weight, but right now I'm feeling healthy and comfortable in my own skin. I don't mind to take a bit longer.

Running is still going great. Did some intervals yesterday evening, which was interesting and something I'll be doing again. I wonder if they will have an impact on the timing on my longer runs. We'll see.

I haven't been extremely active right now, mostly because I have been reading this awesome blog: Run Eat Repeat. I can relate to this girl, mostly because we kind of have the same built: Small waist and big(ger) butt. Definitely not a runner's body. Off course that's where the comparison ends; she is a much better runner than I am (or probably ever will be). I also love her approach to intuitive eating and will probably look into that a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment